Selling Home Toowoomba
View Our Houses Recently Sold in Toowoomba
Are you selling your home or land in Toowoomba? Get in touch with The Real Estate People today. We’ll work with you, your needs and goals to arrange an efficient sale with the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Selling Home Toowoomba
Selling your home in Toowoomba can be an exciting venture, and our experienced team of real estate agents are the best people to work with when selling property in Toowoomba. Our reliable real estate agents can be trusted to handle all of the hard work that comes with selling your property and are ready to guide you through the process step by step, whether you’re a first-time seller or not.
What Should I Know About Selling My Home In Toowoomba?
Our real estate experts will help you identify a great price, prepare a quality, eye-catching listing, and help you create a stylish first impression that potential buyers simply won’t be able to resist.
We’ll also help you understand the local market. In general, Toowoomba homes are quite affordable and sell fairly quickly, so before you know it you’ll likely be at the negotiation stage. You won’t need to tackle this on your own – our friendly, knowledgeable team will assist you every step of the way. And once you’ve reached an agreement with a buyer and signed your contract, we’ll help you plan an inspection and appraisal and then close the sale.
Below are some of the key aspects of selling a property that our real estate agents can help you with and guide you through:
A property appraisal can help guide the sale of your home and ensure you’re asking for the best price. Our appraisal process takes into account various factors, including:
- The size of your block, home, and the rooms within it, as well as the size of outdoor entertaining areas, gardens, and parking
- The number and size of the bedrooms in your home, and their additional features
- The condition of any fixtures and fittings that are included in the price
- Any areas for improvement – such as a new paint job, a repair, or updated fixtures
- Location – the street your home is in, its distance from local amenities, and its accessibility
- The structure and condition of your building
- Any scope for planning or future building
- The conditions of the market and any recent sales in the area
Property appraisals are an estimated price of your home on the current market. Property appraisals are calculated by experienced real estate agents who will run a comparative market analysis across the local area and see how much similar properties sold in the last 90 day period. Here at The Real Estate People, you can rely on our friendly, hardworking team of real estate agents to be extremely helpful in procuring an accurate property appraisal for your home at the start of the selling process.
How We Help Sellers
From the initial consultation to handover, you can count on The Real Estate People for accurate, honest advice and support as you navigate the sale of your home. Our friendly team has the experience and professionalism you need to ensure an attractive listing and smooth negotiations with a potential buyer. Put your property sale in capable hands with us – call us today to learn more or to book a consultation.
The Settlement Process As A Seller
A property settlement is a term used for the transference of property ownership from the seller to the buyer. The settlement process can sometimes seem quite complicated, which is why we hope to outline what you can expect as a seller during the settlement process:
- The contract is drawn up and inspected to ensure that all demands and clauses have sufficiently been met.
- All of the necessary paperwork will be completed and filed prior to the day of the property settlement.
- If not completed already prior to this stage, a title search will be conducted alongside measurements of property boundaries.
- The buyer’s bank may wish to carry out their own property valuation at this stage to ensure that the seller’s price is fair for the style and condition of the property.
- Any property taxes and rates will be paid by the seller up until the settlement date.
- The buyer will survey the property once more as a pre-settlement inspection. This is to ensure that the property is in the same condition that it was when the property was first viewed and when the first contracts were signed.
- Any land transfer duty fees will be paid at this point.
- If there are any existing debts on the property, they will be settled and paid at this point.
- The relevant land registration authorities will receive the necessary documents.
- The buyer will now take legal possession of the property from the seller.
The above property settlement process can last between 4 and 12 weeks after the initial contracts have been signed by both parties. The duration of the property settlement process will be agreed upon between buyer and seller.
Contact Us For A Property Appraisal Today!
For more information about selling your home in Toowoomba, or to arrange a property appraisal for your home by one of our experienced real estate agents, you can contact our team today at The Real Estate People.