Selling Home Toowoomba
Selling your home in Toowoomba can be an exciting venture, and our experienced team of real estate agents are the best people to work with when selling property in Toowoomba. Our reliable real estate agents can be trusted to handle all of the hard work that comes with selling your property and are ready to guide you through the process step by step, whether you’re a first-time seller or not.
What Should I Know About Selling My Home In Toowoomba?
Below are some of the key aspects of selling a property that our real estate agents can help you with and guide you through:
Property appraisals are an estimated price of your home on the current market. Property appraisals are calculated by experienced real estate agents who will run a comparative market analysis across the local area and see how much similar properties sold in the last 90 day period. Here at The Real Estate People, you can rely on our friendly, hardworking team of real estate agents to be extremely helpful in procuring an accurate property appraisal for your home at the start of the selling process.
The Settlement Process As A Seller
A property settlement is a term used for the transference of property ownership from the seller to the buyer. The settlement process can sometimes seem quite complicated, which is why we hope to outline what you can expect as a seller during the settlement process:
- The contract is drawn up and inspected to ensure that all demands and clauses have sufficiently been met.
- All of the necessary paperwork will be completed and filed prior to the day of the property settlement.
- If not completed already prior to this stage, a title search will be conducted alongside measurements of property boundaries.
- The buyer’s bank may wish to carry out their own property valuation at this stage to ensure that the seller’s price is fair for the style and condition of the property.
- Any property taxes and rates will be paid by the seller up until the settlement date.
- The buyer will survey the property once more as a pre-settlement inspection. This is to ensure that the property is in the same condition that it was when the property was first viewed and when the first contracts were signed.
- Any land transfer duty fees will be paid at this point.
- If there are any existing debts on the property, they will be settled and paid at this point.
- The relevant land registration authorities will receive the necessary documents.
- The buyer will now take legal possession of the property from the seller.
The above property settlement process can last between 4 and 12 weeks after the initial contracts have been signed by both parties. The duration of the property settlement process will be agreed upon between buyer and seller.
Contact Us For A Property Appraisal Today!
For more information about selling your home in Toowoomba, or to arrange a property appraisal for your home by one of our experienced real estate agents, you can contact our team today at The Real Estate People.