This beautiful 4 bedroom home, built in 2009, is located in a quiet pocket of Harristown and centrally located to the new Coles Shopping centre. A great first home or investment property you should certainly inspect sooner rather than later!. This home offers loads of space for the family with the added benefits of a low maintenance 657m2 block. Features include 4 good sized bedrooms, including walk in robe and en-suite to the master and built-ins to the other 3 bedrooms, a large open plan kitchen dining and family room with the kitchen offering loads of cupboard and bench space as well as dishwasher and gas cooktop. The rear yard is fully fenced with plenty of room for the children and pets to play.
• Four good sized bedrooms.
• Master with en-suite and large shower with duel shower heads, WIR and air conditioning.
• 3 additional bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans.
• 2 living areas with ceiling fan to formal lounge
• Large kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher and walk in pantry.
• Double lock up garage
• Covered outdoor entertaining area.
• Security screens throughout.
Investors this home is currently tenanted until January 2022 at $380.00pw.
Council rates are $1367.59 approx 1/2 year
Water access $338.43 approx 1/2 year
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage