If you’re in the market for a unit and location and presentation is important you simply MUST inspect 3/21 Hunter Street. This lovely home is located in “Deer Lodge” a small complex of just 4 apartments and is situated in prime Centenary Heights territory just 400m from the “Southtown” shopping Centre and Centenary Heights State High School!
Inside all the hard and expensive work has been completed leaving plenty of space time to relax and enjoy! Features include a very comfortable and inviting “open-plan” living and dinning space with reverse-cycle air conditioner, a well appointed modern kitchen with dishwasher and an abundance of cupboards and bench space and off the kitchen is a spacious laundry with handy 2nd toilet. Upstairs there is a generous main bathroom and two spacious bedrooms with cathedral ceilings, one bedroom has a built-in robe and the other with a WIR and reverse-cycle air conditioner. Both bedrooms open out to a fabulous “all weather” balcony which can be enjoyed year-round and acts as a great 2nd living space.
There is internal access from the garage which has a remote door and floor coverings and paintwork through-out are bright and fresh! 3/21 Hunter Street has plenty on offer and won’t be on the market long! Rent appraisal is $380 – $390pw. Call Andrew or Gemma Today to arrange a private viewing!
• Spacious modern kitchen with dishwasher
• Open-plan living/dining with reverse-cycle air conditioner
• Easy care vinyl strip floor coverings
• Fresh interior paintwork
• Spacious laundry off the kitchen with 2nd toilet – great for storage
• Solar system – great for the power bill
• 2 bedrooms with cathedral ceilings , 1 with robe & the other wit AS/c & WIR
• Both bedrooms open to East facing “all weather” balcony
• Well appointed main bathroom
• Single lock-up garage with remote and internal access
• Rates $1723.70pa net
• Water access $629.90pa net
• Body Corporate fees $557.50pq net
• Rent appraisal $380 – $390pw
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces