Located in a highly regarded street surrounded by other quality homes.
So close to shops, doctors, and sort after school catchments.
– 3 generous sized carpeted bedrooms (2 built in)
– Extra 4th bedroom/rumpus/study with separate entrance
– Updated family bathroom with toilet, separate shower & bath
– 2nd separate toilet
– Air-conditioned lounge/dining area
– Comfortable north facing sun room, overlooking private garden
– All electric kitchen with dishwasher & plenty of bench space &
– Two rainwater tanks
– Large powered workshop with lots of storage
– NBN connected
Great location, easy walk to Picnic Point, High St shopping & local schools.
Viewings are by private inspection only by arrangement with The Real Estate People. Click on the Get in touch button to connect to us.
No smoking permitted inside.
This property is certified as water efficient – Tenants are responsible for all water usage.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY
The Real Estate People uses the Ignite platform to make the application process simple. Applications completed on 3rd party platforms cannot be processed by our system. Find the property on Realestate.com.au and click the APPLY button.