If you’re in the market for a solid, well maintained, well located and low maintenance home, with plenty of style and potential to improve and add value then do yourself a favour and take a look at 47a Croxley Street!
Situated directly across the road from Harristown Park and close to all amenities 47a Croxley Street has plenty on offer, whether it’s a place to call home and put down your roots or a solid investment property you’re looking for – we’ve got you covered!
Inside the home boasts a very “liveable” floorplan with well-proportioned spaces and plenty of natural light, the addition of new carpets throughout look fabulous and add a touch of class.
On offer inside are 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins, an original bathroom in top condition, a spacious “light filled” living area with reverse-cycle air conditioner, off the main living space at the front of the home is a large enclosed sunroom, what a great versatile space this is. The kitchen, whilst original to the home, has been well looked after and off to one side there is a spacious dining/meals area. We shouldn’t forget to mention there is a large inside laundry and a handy double garage!
Outside the 560m block has loads of room for a family( if you need any more there’s a park across the road) and there is a covered and paved area for a BBQ, a small garden shed for extra storage and there are plenty of low maintenance and well established shrubs to ensure your privacy. All in all this is a great home and a must to inspect!!
– 3 large beds all with built-ins
– Light & bright living space with r/c air conditioner
– Large sunroom off the living area – South Facing
– Tidy original kitchen with separate meals space
– Spacious bathroom with shower & bath tub
– Security screens through-out
– Large laundry
– Double garage
– 560m² block – nice private backyard
– Outdoor area
– New carpets through-out
– Located opposite Harristown park
– 11 minute walk to the Tower Shopping Centre
– 10 minute walk to Harristown State High & Primary schools
– Small garden shed
– 560m² block fully fenced backyard
– Double garage
– Rates $1195.84 1/2 year net
– Water access $319.76pa net
– Rent appraisal $420.00 per week
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon