Positioned perfectly in a quiet cul -de -sac location backing onto endeavor and sitting amongst other well established quality properties is this solid and very attractive home. Partially renovated and offering a quality “move-in ready” lifestyle now or continue the renovations and reap the rewards.
Timber flooring, beautiful kitchen with everything that opens and shuts, renovated bathroom and bedrooms offering the extra size not seen in modern homes today.
Beautiful leafy 600m² allotment with established trees and gardens all fenced with rear yard access, tank water, a true part of centenary a place to home priced to sell.
- Stunning new kitchen with stone bench tops
- Electric stove, oven and a dishwasher
- Three bedrooms
- Light modern new bathroom
- Inviting living space with reverse-cycle air conditioner
- Timber laminate floors through-out
- rainwater tank
- Garden shed
- 600m² block
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Superb location in popular Centenary Heights
- Rent appraisal $330.00 – $340.00pw
- Rates $1286.05 1/2 year nett
- Water access $304.59 1/2 year nett
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 square
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon