This cutie is located in a nice quiet Street close to St Andrews Hospital and represents great buying! A comfortable and inviting home or great investment property we encourage both owner occupiers and investors to inspect sooner rather than later!
Features include a very functional and updated kitchen with electric stove, an updated bathroom, lovely light and airy living space and three bedrooms ( 2 doubles and a single) with built-ins.
The 668m² block is fully fenced, low maintenance and ideal for the family and pets. There is a carport for the pride and joy and direct access straight through to the backyard! A rainwater tank and refurbished roof complete a great value package.
Currently rented a lovely tenant who is happy to stay @ $295.00pw till the 12th October 2019.
- Updated & very functional kitchen
- Updated bathroom – shower over bath
- Light & airy living space
- Three bedrooms – 2 doubles & 1 single
- Fully fenced with great with a great backyard
- Small rainwater tank
- 668m² block with rear access
- Carport with roller door
- Currently rented @ $295pw till 12/10/2019
- 6.41% gross rental yield
- Rates $1118.34 1/2 year nett
- Water access $292.59 1/2 year nett
Can Andrew today to arrange your inspection!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 668 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Fully Fenced