Situated in a quiet Street just a block or so from St Andrews hospital and only a short 5-minute drive from the Wisonton shops, on a leafy 516m² block, is this comfortable and tastefully updated home.
Immaculately maintained and presented throughout features include a light and airy modern kitchen complete with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher, off the kitchen is an inviting living space with reverse-cycle air conditioner and gas outlet, off the living space is a sun-room which opens out to the back garden and boats an abundance of windows ensuring plenty of natural light, there is a modern bathroom, inside laundry and two good sized bedrooms with built-ins. For your peace of mind there are security screens throughout.
At the Southern side of the house is a covered and paved area ideal for just chilling out with friends or family and the back yard, which has vehicle/trailer access from the front garden, has a garden shed and rainwater tank. The 516m² block is fully fenced and the gardens are all well established and low maintenance.
Looking for a comfortable and affordable home or investment property?, 4 Ganzer Street ticks plenty of boxes and has been priced to sell so call today to arrange your inspection!
- Two (2) bedrooms with built-ins
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop. Electric oven & dishwasher
- Lovely light living space with r/c air conditioner & gas outlet
- Light-filled sunroom opening to the private back yard
- Modern bathroom
- Inside laundry
- Security screens throughout
- 516m² block
- Fully fenced backyard with side access
- Covered/paved outside area
- Garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- Rent appraisal $295.00pw
- Rates $1073.60 1/year nett
- Water access $292.59 ½ year nett
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Rooms
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 516 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating
- Reverse Cycle Aircon