Substantial and rather grand from the Street 88 McDougall Street is NO ordinary home! Thoughtfully designed and beautifully finished throughout you simply couldn’t build a home like this today for anything like the asking price!
Upon entering the home through the double front doors and off the large entry foyer is a very spacious formal living area with bay window, polished timber floors, wood burning combustion heater and reverse-cycle air conditioner, off the living space and completing the “formal” side of the home is the dining area. This space is again of generous proportions with polished timber floor and loads of natural light and it leads to the true hart of the home, a stunning open-plan entertainer’s kitchen and family living area.
The kitchen (all timber) is simply fabulous with an abundance of cupboards and bench space including a great island bench, there is a new double oven, electric cook top and dishwasher. Off the kitchen is the family living space complete with reverse-cycle air conditioner and double doors opening out to a huge covered outdoor entertainment area at the back of the home. Family gatherings and entertaining won’t be an issue in this home!
There are three large bedrooms with built-ins, the master suite has an ensuite with spa, a reverse-cycle air conditioner and a fabulous fully fitted out WIR, and there is also a study/4th bedroom. The main bathroom is in immaculate original condition and there is a separate toilet. The laundry is at the back of the home at the back of the home and we must mention that there are simply loads of cupboards throughout the home so you’ll never be wanting for storage space!
Downstairs is a double lock-up garage with remote and yet again loads of storage! The 728m² block is fully fenced and very low maintenance. I know you’ve probably heard it before but this is a home that really packs a punch for the asking price and needs to be seen to be truly appreciated!
- Huge formal living area with wood burning stove, bay window & r/c air conditioner
- Formal dining area off the formal living
- Gorgeous quality timber kitchen with loads of cupboards & bench space
- Double oven, electric cook top and dishwasher
- Family living area with new reverse-cycle air conditioner
- Huge covered entertainment area off the kitchen/family area
- Three big bedrooms with built-ins & 4th bedroom/study
- Master ensuite with spa bath, r/c air & a huge fully-fitted WIR
- Immaculate original family bathroom and separate toilet
- Beautiful timber floors to living spaces
- Inside laundry
- Loads & loads of storage
- Double garage with remote and storage
- Access to underneath the home for even more storage
- Rates $1136.74 ½ year nett
- Water access $292.59 ½ year nett
Please call us today to arrange to view this great home!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Rooms
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon