This beautiful family home which boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 living spaces plus office will welcome you right from the moment you walk through the door. Set back from the street in a private elevated position you’ll be welcomed with a large formal entry way which flows onto a gorgeous living space surrounded by bay windows to capture all the natural light and the sweeping rural views to the West.
Other standout features include a large tiled family and meals area off a very well appointed kitchen with double sink, dishwasher, breakfast bar and generous amount of cupboard and bench space. Located off the family room is a carpeted media room which flows onto the back entertaining area. There is a second covered patio at the front of the home, off the family living space, just the spot for a morning coffee taking in the views to the South West.
There is a large master bedroom with ceiling fan, air conditioning, en-suite and large walk in robe, and three ( 3 ) other generous size bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in robes. The main bathroom is large in size with separate shower and bath and the inside laundry has ample storage. There is a double garage with remotes to the main house and at the rear of the home is a 6 x 9 shed with power! Rear yard access for your car, trailer, boat or caravan.
• Gorgeous formal living area with bay windows – loads of light & rural views
• Family living/meals area all tiled for easy living
• Covered patio area off the family living with view to the south West
• Entertainers kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboards and bench space
• For bedrooms all with ceiling fans
• Master bedroom has WIR, en-suite and air conditioner
• Elevated 2721m² block
• Double garage with remotes to the house
• Large double shed with power
• 3 split system air conditioners
• Ceiling fans
• Solar power
• Large alfresco area at the rear of the home ripe for entertaining family & friends
• Council rates: $1031.31 approx
• Water rates: $760.79 approx
**Currently tenanted until April 2022 at $470.00 per week
This beautiful family home won’t be on the market long so call the listing agent today to arrange a private inspection!
Contact: Andrew Smith 0409 628 689 or Gemma Grams 0437 112 311
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,721 m²
- 4 Garage
- Built In Robes