This rather attractive “classic” brick and tile home resides in a quiet street on a generous 728m² block and has plenty to offer prospective new owners. Built to last with plenty of Street appeal and well maintained and loved throughout the years 8 Jonathan Street is calling out to both owner occupiers and investors to inspect to appreciate.
Features include a well presented original eat -in kitchen that feels like the heart of the home, off the kitchen is a cozy and inviting living space with fireplace ( not used) and reverse-cycle air conditioner and and at the entry to the home off a sunny north-eastern facing patio is a spacious second living/sunroom with room for the family & friends. There are three ( 3 ) double bedrooms with built-ins, master with reverse-cycle air conditioner, a tidy original period bathroom, a large inside laundry and gleaming polished timber ( cypress ) floors throughout.
Outdoors also ticks plenty of boxes also, the 728m² block is fully fenced, there is a tandem garage with drive-thru access to a powered shed and rainwater tanks so water isn’t an issue! The yard has been thoughtfully landscaped ( all the hard work is done) to be low maintenance and user friendly. The home is currently rented to wonderful tenants who have made it home on a lease till 07.09.2021 .
If you’re in the market for an attractive, solid and very comfy home then we invite you to inspect 8 Jonathan Street today!
• Original “eat-in” in kitchen with electric range
• Cozy formal living area with fireplace (not used) and r/c air conditioner
• Spacious 2nd living/sunroom
• Three ( 3 ) double bedrooms with built-ins – master with r/c air conditioner
• Original period bathroom
• Inside laundry
• Gleaming polished timber ( cypress) floors
• Tandem garage with drive-thru access to powered shed
• Small carport/cover for trailer
• Rainwater tanks
• Fully fenced 728m² block
• Sunny north-eastern facing patio
• Tenants in place on a lease till 07.09.2021 paying $300.00pw
• Rates 1162.55 1/2 year net
• Water access $314.95 1/2 year net
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage