If you’re in the market for an investment property with a fabulous return you simply MUST take a look at this beauty! 3/23 Platz Street is a well maintained townhouse in a small boutique complex of just 7 and is perfectly positioned directly opposite Darling Heights State School and just a 10 minute walk from the University of Southern Queensland.
A superb “sit and forget” Investment the property is currently rented by the room showing a gross return of $610.00 per week or $31,720.00pa, you gotta love those numbers! For your peace of mind all 4 tenants are on fixed term lease agreements and the entire complex is professionally managed.
Features include 4 good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms ( one en-suite) a very comfortable communal living space, a well presented and very functional kitchen with a dining space on one side and laundry on the other and a single lock-up garage with remote door. There is a small & tidy backyard with a patio area which has direct access to and overlooks a park!
The property is for sale fully furnished and with a great income stream flowing! Call us today and secure this great earner for your portfolio!
• 4 bedrooms all with built-ins
• 2 bathrooms
• Handy 3rd toilet downstairs
• Spacious communal living area
• Well presented kitchen – fully equipped
• Dining space off the kitchen
• Inside laundry
• Fully furnished/equipped
• Single lock-up garage with remote
• Backyard space overlooking park
• Small complex of just 7 with loads of open-space
• Complex is professionally managed
• Great central location
• Room 1 – Rented @ $160.00pw ( room with en-suite)
• Room 2 – Rented @ $150.00pw
• Room 3 – Rented @ $150.00pw
• Room 4 – Rented @ $150.00pw
(Rental includes all – water, power, gas and internet )
Rates & fees:
• Council Rates – $1036.08 1/2 year nett
• Water access – $ 314.95 1/2 year nett
• Body corporate fees – $2160.00pa nett
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage